Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Why Wait to Be Grateful?

I admit it. I have a huge Pinterest "habit." I get so much inspiration and entertainment from that site.

Tonight, a "head scratcher" showed up. There was a pin showing a journal titled, " 365 Things to be Grateful for in 2013.

Next year? REALLY????!!!!!

I then thought to myself, "For what am I grateful now?"

I then came up with the following in the few minutes before writing this blog.

  • The great weekend with my boyfriend that included: checking out the blue moon with my telescope, my very first ride on the Long Beach Transit Aqua Link water taxi, a great bike ride, a fabulous day at Belmont Shore, a tough spin class, great lunch where we had our first date ever, remembering back to that fateful night almost 2 years ago, yummy ice cream, a nice long walk and so much more.
  • The "basics": my home, my health, and my job.
Instead of waiting for 2013, or Thankgiving to roll around, I am going to start exploring my gratitude every day that remains of 2012.

What are you waiting for?

No comments: