Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

21 Days of Gratitude - September 1-21, 2014

Last night, I was reading the September issue of Better Homes and Gardens and came across a short mention about World Gratitude Day on September 21st.

I LOVED the idea of expressing gratitude at a time other than Thanksgiving when, as Michelle Bommarito (@MichelleRoseFit on Twitter) shared, "usually people are only really thankful for food."

I then got to thinking back to my friend, Angie, and her 100 days of happy she shared during the summer months.

With all of this in mind, why not celebrate 21 Days of Gratitude leading up to World Gratitude Day on September 21st?

I will be expressing my gratitude September 1-21 in a variety of ways. I invite YOU to join me. Below are some ideas to get you and me going.

Share how you are expressing gratitude. OR Keep it to yourself. The most important thing is to express it.

Useful Links



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jax, I'm going to join you on this quest! I'll be encouraging my 13 yr old to join as well...by creating a Gratitude Board at home and posting each day what we are grateful for. Yum, so excited! Thank you for bringing this up.

Jax said...

Linda - This is wonderful!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.