Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Another Blog. Really?

Yes, really. Another blog. I guess you can say that either I'm a glutton for punishment or I don't know when to give up or I'm insane...as in the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

The key inspiration to start a new blog is the Trust Yourself Writing Challenge http://ralphwaldoemerson.me/#commit where in the the next 30 days you create something in a blog or in Twitter posts to trust yourself to succeed.

Ironically, I started this initial post almost 2 weeks ago and I never finished it or posted it. AND...I haven't created anything following the "Trust Yourself Writing Challenge."

This is an absolute reflection on the "success" I had with the last 3 blogs I attempted to start. In other words, those 3 blogs were failures.

This new blog is my attempt to break through the limitations I place on myself and actually follow-through on what I set out to do.

In this blog, I will share things connected to my last 3 blogs (Carless in a Quarter, Confessions of a Former Professional Organizer, and Cooking for One if Wonderful) and other goings on in my life (chasing food trucks, successes/challenges with weight loss, teaching line dancing, etc).

My dream is that through this sharing you are inspired/motivated to launch fantastic goings on in your life.

No comments: