Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Less Watching More Doing

It's my lunch hour and I am surfing the Internet looking at my favorite sites for inspiration:
I've been a fan of these blogs for the past few years and they contain such great ideas for the home, tech and kitchen. Today, for some reason, it feels more like I'm looking at other peoples' lives/homes/tech/kitchens and avoiding of dealing with my own life/home/tech/kitchen.

Yes, this is a recurring theme. This September 2011 Watching Other People Do looks at my past addiction to HGTV shows. I still love HGTV. I just watch a whole lot less of it.

I have no idea why this is showing up now. Perhaps it's the whole "new years resolution/fresh start" lens through which I am currently viewing the world. Regardless, I'm going to let go of figuring out the why and just do.

Perhaps Yoda had it right all along.

No comments: