Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What Is Your Life's Work?

Every day I walk to the gym, I pass by the local convenience store with the electronic lottery numbers. Most mornings I think, "How fun would it be..." and hit the gym hard.

This morning was a little different. This morning, I asked myself, "If I won the lottery, what would I do?" Of course, I'd do the usual things like travel and spend/share some on/with family and friends.  But, after that passes, what would I do?

This, my friends, is the million dollar question. I didn't have an answer for it. It dawned on me that I am so wrapped up in my current job and life that I haven't thought about or figured out my life's work/mission/raison de ĂȘtre.

The thinking starts now.

What is your life's work? Are you actively pursuing it? If not, why? Share in the comments below.

No comments: