Unfortunately, I didn't have the same level of results in February that I did in January.
Instead of beating myself up for "failing" to complete every task, I took inspiration from the HBR (Harvard Business Review) article, "A Simple Ritual for Harried Managers (and Popes)" and reviewed what worked and what didn't work.
- Leveraging the project list I created during the "January Cure" saved me from coming up with something new.
- Sharing the project list on the blog gave me a bit of accountability.
- Scheduling/planning too many projects.
- Not scheduling enough time for projects (many items take more than 1 day)
- Not having a "plan B" for when life shows up.
Do you debrief yourself after a project succeeds or fails? Share in the comments below.