Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Taking Care of Others' Success & Lent Inspiration

I know what you are thinking, " 'Lent' and 'inspiration' in the same sentence? Really?" 

It is a bit of a stretch but I'll get you there. 

This past week brought 3 great opportunities to stretch in the social media world for 3 different "customers." The first opportunity came in the form of launching the @TopDogBarkery Twitter presence for Top Dog Barkery in Newport Beach, California. The second opportunity came at work in the form of launching and maintaining my department's internal social media/business page. The third was launching and making great progress the blog for my Elks lodge: Gardena Elks Blog. Yes, I am an Elk. You'll just have to wait for more details on that one.

Oh! I almost me forgot the opportunity to work with Mabel's Pralines to relaunch their Twitter presence that was re-invigorated thanks to a visit at their booth at the Shoreline Village Mardi GRAS celebration.

It has been so exciting to have these opportunities and yet, my own blog has been neglected as a result. For the past week, after I realized that Lent was coming so quickly in the calendar year, I have been racking my brain trying to decide what to give up (still working on that) and what to take on. 

As I was walking to my home from the train, it clicked!!! I will write a blog post every day for Lent.

Ready or not, 40 days of the Jaxtastic Life are coming your way.

No comments: