Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Finished Reading a Book - Really, this is a big deal!

Yesterday, I completed reading a book, Mindy Kaling's Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me.

This was the book I virtually checked out using my library card I mentioned in the Get Your Library Card post from earlier this month. My due date was THIS Saturday. I know there are no "virtual library fines" but I would have had to re-check out the book to finish it.

THE most important part of this accomplishment is that I have, at any given time, at least 4 or 5 unfinished books in my home. I have no idea why this occurs but I know it's happening.

Perhaps I can use my non-TV watching time tonight to get to work on finishing another unfinished book and maybe dive into why I don't finish reading books.

I think I'll just stick to finishing a book.

What task do you always leave undone? Share in the comments below.

No comments: